At Talkdesk we are the disruptors of an antiquated multibillion dollar industry. Our born and bred cloud product is changing the way our customers service their customers. With over 50% of our headcount dedicated to R&D, we are able to innovate and optimize our product at an exponential rate. Our product has been recognized by Gartner, Frost & Sullivan, Forrester and Forbes. Our fast-paced environment allows those that are gritty, driven, money motivated to thrive. Our all intensive two-week training sets our reps up for success and they are able to close business faster. If you want to join a hyper growth company that will impact an evolving industry, then come enjoy the ride.
In this role, you will help support our Deal Support function with non-standard and complex deal creation. You will provide assistance to the Sales team and stakeholders in the structuring and documentation of complex deals while adhering to policies, processes, programs, and systems that affect the deal structure, bookings, and provisioning process. As a Deal Support Specialist, you’ll need to be organized, passionate, and have the ability to understand complex problems while providing explanations and solutions which are sound and clearly communicated.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Serve as a trusted advisor and advocate for the Sales team on deal structuring. Primary responsibility will be managing an inbound queue of deal related requests and questions relating to CPQ and the deal approval process. Effectively receiving, responding, and working to help solve the request with the requestor in a timely manner will be key to the role's success.
- Engage and follow up with all internal stakeholders to keep complex and urgent deals progressing. Remove perceived or possible barriers in the process to avoid issues, including the Legal, Billing, Finance and Global Revenue Operations teams.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on multi-element deal structure (usage/consumption, concurrent, seasonal, and ramped orders), including knowledge of the approval process and revenue recognition impact
- Manage and support sales contracting flow, from proposal building to quote generation to contract close via Salesforce CPQ and Docusign CLM.
- Identify and communicate process improvements/recommendations and collaborate to drive implementation
- Support ad-hoc requests and projects related to the overall deal motion, CPQ system, and Revenue Operations team.
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluent in Spanish or Portuguese
- 1-3+ years of experience in Sales/Deal Support, Revenue Operations, Billing Operations, or Order Management.
- Experience with SFDC (Recommended experience with a CPQ system)
- Flexible with high volume requests at end of month/quarter and willing to support deals outside working hours
- Familiarity with the opportunity-to-cash cycle, order processing, revenue recognition, legal process and documents, etc.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently under changing conditions and timelines
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.