At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
We are looking for a senior, strategic and execution minded marketer who will be responsible for defining and delivering marketing initiatives that generate new sales pipeline within large enterprise, target accounts and Global 2000 accounts in Northern Europe regions. You’ll be hands-on working directly with global marketing, industry marketing, regional marketing and sales on plans. This is a role for a data-driven marketer to create plans and run campaigns activities that benefit pipeline growth at a regional level.
- Create and execute multi-touch marketing plans that focus on demand generation and deal acceleration including 1:1, 1: Few and 1:Many initiatives.
- Plan and execute events. Mostly small scale events such as executive events, lunch & learns, breakfast meetings or webinars. Events will be a significant focus for this role.
- Act as the link between the sales team and the broader marketing team to plan and execute campaigns focused on specific industry sectors, organizations and personas.
- Analyze the results of campaigns in real time, apply findings to increase results, and drive improvements to optimize plans at all times.
- Partner with marketing operations to understand plan performance, track results and share progress with sales and key stakeholders.
- Research specific industry sectors, organizations and personas to prioritize targeted materials and messaging, including customized collateral to support the sales teams across the entire sales cycle.
- Fluent in business English and German required
- 5+ years of experience planning, executing and optimizing B2B technology demand generation and enterprise marketing programs
- Strong at business partnering. You engage with and value partnering closely with cross-functional teams including: sales, operations and the broader marketing organization
- Comfortable presenting to sales and dealing with ambiguity
- Understanding of marketing tactics - events, paid media, email marketing, webinars, web
- Strategic problem solver with the ability to diagnose and solve challenges leveraging data and testing
- Excellent communicator. Written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with marketing automation, CRM, attribution and site optimization tools
- Superior project timeline development and management skills
- Seasoned at managing multiple complex projects simultaneously
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.