At Talkdesk we are the disruptors of an antiquated multibillion dollar industry. Our born and bred cloud product is changing the way our customers service their customers. With over 50% of our headcount dedicated to R&D, we are able to innovate and optimize our product at an exponential rate. Our product has been recognized by Gartner, Frost & Sullivan, Forrester and Forbes. Our fast-paced environment allows those that are gritty, driven, money motivated to thrive. Our all intensive two-week training sets our reps up for success and they are able to close business faster. If you want to join a hyper growth company that will impact an evolving industry, then come enjoy the ride.
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual revenue/quota through the management and execution of the Talkdesk Sales Process
- Develop a comprehensive sales strategy and plan that ensures a consistent achievement of objectives over the short- and long-term
- Comprehensive study of the European pluri diversity markets and overview each strategy accordingly
- Develop essential international relationships to provide the support necessary to manage accounts and close deals
- Produce and communicate realistic forecast information to the management team
- Continuous communication of the market reaction and needs back to headquarters
- Be Proactive regarding problem-solving which might incur onto other functional areas
- 5+ Years of outside/direct sales experience carrying quota
- 3+ Years account management or inside sales experience, Contact Center Industry is preferred
- Experienced in selling SaaS-based Solutions, managing complex sales practices and solution-based selling to CXO, senior management and director-level individual
- Strong analytical and business acumen
- Ability to create opportunities through positive relationships and bring the transaction to a successful closure
- Provide track record in the creation, development and implementation of a new business activity involving leading-edge technology
- Proven ability to grow revenues to substantial level and scale bookings growth and net new customers
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Highly comfortable and experienced in extensive negotiation and contract development
- Fluent in Spanish.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.