The Enterprise Sales Engineer (SE) is responsible for all technical, solution, and competitive aspects of the Talkdesk sales cycle. SE’s must be both sales focused and technically savvy. They must be successful selling to Channel and Alliances, as well as having a wide network with well known resellers. The SE will work, in conjunction with Sales, Marketing, and Product Managers, to be the technical bridge between our Sales Executives and Channel Partners. The SE will take ownership of the prime technical relationship with our prospects to drive customer satisfaction by proactively managing and delivering technical information.
At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
- Drive the development and delivery of on-site and virtual product demonstrations
- Presenting the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Scope, manage and execute customer pilots and POCs
- Respond to functional and technical RFI/RFP requirements and mapping said requirements to the software solution
- Must be willing to travel post COVID-19
- 4-8 + years of Channel, Alliance or Reselling experience as a SE for a CRM, hosted contact center, VoIP/Telecommunications company or similar technology
- Broad understanding of the contact or call center market
- Ability to create custom demo environment for customer presentations with knowledge of HTML, SaaS web applications, or AWS (Amazon Web Services Infrastructure)
- In-depth knowledge of Customer Service Software, ITSM, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence , Workforce Engagement Management, Artificial Intelligence is a plus
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.