Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
What you will do:
- Collaborate with our entire Channel network of Master/Sub Agents, Resellers, Strategic Alliance Partners, and ISV Partners to deliver consistent experiences that are aligned to and in support of Talkdesk’s sales efforts
- Engage with and support business partners across significant and complex product and project areas.
- Nurture and maintain strong positive working relationships cross-functionally within Talkdesk and with Channel account teams and senior-level executives.
- Provide guidance and consulting for new and existing Channel partners, helping drive performance and achievement of strategic objectives.
- Support implementation of Talkdesk Channel go-to-market strategies.
- Seek opportunities to boost incremental sales and develop new sales pipelines.
- Develop and deliver educational training for our Channel in conjunction with our internal teams in Sales, Product, Professional Services, Customer Support and other departments.
- Take ownership of the technical relationship with our Channel to drive customer satisfaction by proactively managing and delivering technical information to our Channel
- Responsible for all current and roadmapped technical solutions along with competitive differentiators for the Talkdesk Channel onboarding cycle including ongoing maintenance of Channel knowledge to accurately represent and promote Talkdesk.
- Conduct technical solution demonstrations and develop materials necessary to accelerate Channel and customer acquisition
- Responsible for representing Talkdesk at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc
- Recommend Talkdesk partner infrastructure improvements (e.g., partner portal, marketing collateral, etc) as Channel needs dictate
- Provide feedback to the product team concerning partners’ requests for product enhancements
- Must be willing to travel
What you will bring:
- 4-8+ years of Enterprise experience as an SE for a CRM, hosted contact centre, VoIP/Telecommunications company or similar technology
- Must be successful selling to Enterprise and Mid-Market executives, and convincing C-level and director level executives of the technical merits of the software solution
- Familiarity with Master and Sub Agencies in the CCaaS / UCaaS space is a plus
- University course Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Broad understanding of the contact or call centre market
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, persuasion, presentation and writing skills
- Must be willing to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Superior presentation skills
- Proficiency in using hosted contact centre applications would be a distinct advantage
- Outstanding problem solving skills, including the ability to meet a business requirement with a technical solution
- In-depth knowledge of Customer Service Software, ITSM, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence is a plus
- Creative and passionate about partnering; exceptional ability to develop relationships
- Engaged personality, polished verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.