As a Demo Engineer, you will partner with the Talkdesk Sales team to create unique solutions that inspire new and existing customers to change the way they interact with their customers. In this role you will be very hands-on. You will be developing custom apps and integrations with many platforms including web, mobile, Salesforce and beyond. You will learn how to position Talkdesk in a sales environment while honing your programming and technical chops on strategic projects. The Demo Engineer role is the perfect introduction to a fast-growing software startup.
At Talkdesk, we are the disruptors of an antiquated multi-billion dollar industry. Our born and bred cloud product is changing the way our customers service their customers. With more than 50% of our headcount dedicated to research and development (R&D), we are able to innovate and optimize our product at an exponential rate. Our software has been recognized by Gartner, Frost & Sullivan, Forrester, and Forbes as being on the bleeding-edge. Our fast-paced environment allows those who are gritty, driven and opportunistic to thrive. Our intensive two-week training sets our reps up for success, empowering them to close business faster. If you want to join a hyper-growth company impacting an evolving industry, then come enjoy the ride.
Work with Sales Engineers to:
- Understand customer goals and challenges
- Build custom demos that represent how Talkdesk can be deployed for a customer
- Become an expert in SaaS software and Contact Centers
- Develop demonstration skills
- Enable the customer facing teams with new demos
- Maintains the Talkdesk demo environments, and provides daily support to comm/enterprise sales engineers.
- Develops applications to customize the Talkdesk Experience to match customer or technical requirements.
- Completes customer implementations and customizations with Professional Services team.
- Continually develops and delivers new demo scenarios based on new features and platforms.
- B.S. in CS/SE/EE/IS/MIS or related Engineering/Science programs preferred
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant work experience or classroom, internship experience
- General interest in business and sales
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.