Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win in 2011 and has since become one of the fastest-growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled billions of customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,800+ customers from IBM, Acxiom, Discovery Education, and Peloton, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Manage prospects from delivery from our Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to the handoff to our Professional Services Team with the ability to articulate our value proposition, navigate objections and foster relationships
- Collaborate with our Client Services, SDR and Marketing teams to optimize sales and customer satisfaction
- Cultivate lasting business relationships with customers through consultative sales tactics and effective account management practices
- Accelerate our growth in our commercial account market segment
- Smoothly transition newly acquired customers over to our Customer Success team to optimize customer retention
- Build and manage a pipeline of leads from prospect to close
- Use Salesforce.com to maintain excellent records
- Meet and exceed monthly sales revenue goals
- Help to solidify the competitive posture of Talkdesk
- BA/BS degree
- 2-4 years of experience in sales functions - preferably 2+ years in SMB Sales for technology products
- 2+ years experience working in the SaaS industry
- Proficient with web-based demo software and tools
- Stellar work ethic, passion for closing and exceptional drive
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute both short-term and long-term sales plans
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to excel in a team-oriented atmosphere
- Strong planning, writing, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work in an open office environment and to provide and receive feedback professionally
- Experience selling to C-level executives and track record of closing deals exceeding $50K ARR
- Consistent track record of quota achievement
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.