Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win in 2011 and has since become one of the fastest-growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled billions of customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,800+ customers from IBM, Acxiom, Discovery Education, and Peloton, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
The HRIS and Total Rewards Manager is responsible for the development and administration of employee Total Rewards Plans (including compensation, equity and benefits), and administration of the human resource information system (HRIS) to achieve Company goals and employee satisfaction. Provides HRIS, compensation and benefits expertise and support to the VP People, management, and staff including more complex questions regarding pay and benefit practices and plans. Manage HR Assistant.
- Support the full range of Human Resource Information System (HRIS) functions, including systems analysis, development, maintenance, and administration on projects
- Develop, implement, update and maintain the human resources information system (HRIS) to ensure data integrity and integration with other systems
- Create efficiencies through understanding system capabilities and streamlining processes
- Provide technical support on HRIS practices and innovations and ensures that all applications comply with legal requirements.
- Manage the testing, implementation and maintenance of new or modified human resources systems to meet the organization’s ongoing needs.
- Identify, analyze and propose changes to current processes to improve operations of assigned People functions areas.
- Create People Dashboard for tracking OKRs and other metrics
- Produce monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc reports as needed
- Participate with benefit consultants/brokers and VP People in evaluation of services, coverage, premiums, plan administration, and options to determine programs to meet needs of organization
- Key point of contact for employee benefits questions; provide benefits information and answer questions in a timely manner; daily administration of employee benefits plans; coordinate enrollment meetings, and assist in onboarding and offboarding as it relates to benefits
- Partner with benefits broker to ensure plans, practices and policies are compliant with applicable state and federal regulations
- Prepare employee communication materials related to benefits; open enrollment, wellness programs, etc.; plan and coordinate benefits activities such as wellness programs, benefits fairs, and other events
- Assist in the preparation of information for ensuring compliance including annual 401(k) plan,5500s, SPDs, FLSA, ADA, ERISA, ACA, FMLA, HR audits, etc.
- Stay abreast of government regulations, benefit program trends, and prevailing practices among similar organizations to determine competitive positioning of the Company benefit offerings and make recommendations.
- Manage Company leave of absence programs including Family and Medical Leave, Short Term Disability and personal LOA.
- Responsible for planning, developing and implementing the overall salary administration program.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of compensation programs in order to make recommendations for change.
- Manage the semi-annual compensation planning process, including merit and annual incentive plans.
- Identify, evaluate and implement emerging trends and products to assist company in maintaining a competitive position in the market.
- Ensure that compensation practices and programs remain competitive to attract, retain and motivate employees.
- Develop job descriptions, analyzes jobs, conduct salary surveys and job evaluations, and establishing a salary structure.
- Complete company-wide market analysis annually; present recommendations to senior leadership.
- Participate in various salary surveys; conduct annual market assessment and make recommendations to ensure competitiveness to attract and retain talent.
- Monitor current and upcoming wage and hour regulations; ensure organization's pay practices are in compliance with federal, state, and city regulations.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinate(s).
- Perform personnel activities for employees (performance appraisals, job descriptions, discipline, employee development plans, counseling, hiring).
- Provide consultation and recommendations to staff and managers in the interpretation of policies and procedures, including conducting training/educational sessions to staff and managers.
- Other duties and special projects as directed by the VP People.
- Ability to demonstrate experience of working in a complex, international HR organization with solid understanding of HR processes, terminology, data, and best practices.
- Experience with HRIS software; BambooHR preferred
- 5+ years of compensation and benefits administration
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Experience with managing and resolving issues with existing technologies
- High attention to detail and customer service oriented
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work well within a fast paced environment with strict deadline
- Strong Analytical/Problem solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or Public Administration, or a related field
- PHR, SHRP, or CPP preferred
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.