Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win in 2011 and has since become one of the fastest-growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled billions of customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,800+ customers from IBM, Acxiom, Discovery Education, and Peloton, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
If you are an experienced SaaS Product Marketing Director who can balance strategic thinking with tactical execution, we would love to have you join our fast-growing team.
- Create and lead execution of cross-functional marketing campaigns to generate leads for sales
- Develop deep knowledge of market trends and the competitive landscape to shape marketing and product strategy
- Act as the voice of the customer by developing deep customer insights and capturing their story through testimonials, case studies and user videos
- Create compelling content (e.g. sales collateral, product videos, website copy, blog posts, etc) to articulate the benefits of our products
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product
- Partner closely with leadership across the organization to drive rapid growth
- Have a BA or BS degree; MBA from a top-tier school is a plus
- 10+ years of B2B product marketing experience with a track record of driving rapid growth of innovative technologies (SaaS, sales strategy and/or consulting experience a major plus)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, “get it done” entrepreneurial environment
- Proficient with collecting and analyzing data from sources like Salesforce and surveys to drive marketing strategy
- Experience with Contact Center Workforce Engagement Management and Analytics suite of products
- Ability to position innovative products and tell compelling stories through messaging briefs and marketing collateral
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience collaborating with enterprise SaaS sales teams a plus
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.