Would you like to join one of the fastest growing startups in the World? Talkdesk – a recent DEMO Traction Award Winner – is the world’s leading browser-based call center software provider. We have awesome investors, a superb team and we’re looking for top-notch Enterprise Customer Success Manager to help us shape the future of Talkdesk. If you are an experienced Enterprise Customer Success Manager who has a passion for creating lasting business relationships, we would love to have you join our fast growing team.
At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk takers; we don't follow a traditional way of doing things, and we will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences and exceeds customer expectations. From humble beginnings - born from a hackathon in 2011 - to becoming one of the fastest-growing and most well-respected companies in the world, Talkdesk is revolutionizing the contact center industry. With more than $124 million in funding and 1,800+ customers, we are a bold, ambitious hyper-growth company on a journey unlike any other. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
- Work with Talkdesk’s most valuable customers to understand their needs and help them succeed;
- Assist in onboarding and ongoing support while nurturing long-term partnerships;
- Help customers implement their cloud-based call center to achieve strategic business goals and objectives;
- Ensure that our customers get the most out of their investment in Talkdesk;
- Develop case studies outlining KPIs and metrics related to Talkdesk’s ROI;
- Understand why customers use Talkdesk and how they can derive more value from the product;
- Find opportunities for customers to increase their usage of Talkdesk;
- Discover and analyze gaps in the customer experience that may lead to customer attrition. Work cross-functionally with others to address such gaps;
- Provide feedback to the product team concerning customers’ requests for product enhancements.
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success or similar role in a SaaS business;
- Experience working with Fortune 500 companies;
- Proven ability to understand progressive technology;
- A true consulting approach and ability to communicate technical concepts to people of all backgrounds;
- Demonstrated experience in building compelling business cases backed by data to introduce new processes;
- Engaging personality, polished verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail;
- Exceptional ability to develop relationships;
- Experience in mitigating churn, driving renewals and other revenue producing programs;
- Experience in interpreting data analytics and deriving insights that drive customer value;
- Highly organized self-starter that runs towards opportunities;
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment;
- Strong business acumen;
- MBA is appreciated.