Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win in 2011 and has since become one of the fastest-growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader, and enabled billions of customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,800+ customers from IBM, Acxiom, Discovery Education, and Peloton, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
The goal for our Sales Enablement team is to own initiatives that will help Talkdesk sell more, be more productive and reduce ramp time for new sales team members. Below are some areas we would like you to focus on, but we also expect you to drive an agenda that will achieve these goals.
- Develop a comprehensive onboarding plan (bootcamp) and continuous training program for Sales team members (Sales Engineers, Field AEs, SDRs, CSMs, and Sales Managers)
- Partner with Sales & Customer Success Leadership to create the enablement plan with clear deliverables
- Work with our Sales Operations team to further develop and maintain KPIs, dashboards, and reporting to improve onboarding and continuous training of Sales & Customer Success team members
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the sales process and to assist Sales & Customer Success Management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies; this involves tying enablement to an overall sales & customer success journey map that is co-developed and co-maintained with Sales Operations and helping the sales teams understand the upstream and downstream connections to that journey
- Act as a liaison/partner between Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Product, Finance, HR and other internal stakeholders to help identify, prioritize and address enablement gaps working with subject matter experts across the company
- Collaborate with Sales Operations to build and maintain a sales knowledge base that is easy to consume and easy to use
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Proven leadership and management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid experience with B2B SaaS sales and business fundamentals
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.