At Talkdesk we are the disruptors of an antiquated multi-billion dollar industry. Our born and bred cloud product is changing the way our customers service their customers. With over 50% of our headcount dedicated to R&D, we are able to innovate and optimize our product at an exponential rate. Our product has been recognized by Gartner, Frost & Sullivan, Forrester and Forbes. Our fast-paced environment allows those that are gritty, driven, money motivated to thrive. Our all intensive two-week training sets our reps up for success and they are able to close business faster. If you want to join a hyper growth company that will impact an evolving industry, then come enjoy the ride.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual revenue/quota through the management and execution of the Talkdesk sales process
- Develop a comprehensive sales strategy and a sales plan that ensures consistent achievement of objectives over the short- and long-term for your coverage model
- Build lasting, meaningful relationships with other members of management, team, and prospect/customer community
- Build and align with the Talkdesk sales Go-to-Market plan to develop and own accountability for region’s market segmentation and targeted accounts
- Develop essential internal relationships to provide the support necessary to manage accounts and close deals
- Communicate accurate and realistic forecast information to the management team per our process and policy
- Communicate market reaction and needs back to headquarters in a productive manner
- Take an active role in solving problems, which involve other functional areas, instead of “dumping problems at the factory door”
- Take the lead in prioritizing the needs of customers so that engineering and other functional areas can focus on the right tasks and issues
- Travel required: 50%+
- 5+ years of outside/direct sales experience carrying quota
- 2+ years account management or inside sales experience, preferably in SaaS
- Experienced in selling SaaS-based solutions, managing complex sales practices and solution-based selling to CXO, senior management and director-level individuals
- Strong analytical and business deal-making capability, ability to ferret out opportunities, create positive relationships, find the hidden issues during due diligence, and bring the transaction to closure successfully
- Demonstrated track record in the planning, development, and implementation of new business activity involving leading-edge technology
- Proven ability to grow revenues to a substantial level and scale bookings growth and net-new customers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Extensive negotiation and contract development experience
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- BA/BS degree
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.