Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win in 2011 and has since become one of the fastest-growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader, and enabled billions of customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,800+ customers from IBM, Acxiom, Discovery Education, and Peloton, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Support Talkdesk Accounts across all steps in the customer lifecycle, from strategic alignment, project justification, and commercial proposals to measuring the realized value of targeted business outcomes
- Work closely with internal Sales teams, Customer Success, Solution Consultants, and Solution Engineers to help define account strategies and prioritize sales initiatives, based on value creation potential and opportunity size
- Facilitating workshops to discover customers' current and future business capabilities with the goal of manifesting a Talkdesk strategy by identifying, prioritizing and measuring key business value drivers (metrics)
- Build compelling business case presentations and ROI (Return on Investment) analyses aimed at accelerating, justifying, and/or expanding sales opportunities
- Assist in the development and delivery of commercial proposals and deal structures, and share insights with senior sales management to help fortify a value-based point of view
- Provide thought leadership, training, and consultative partnering with internal sales and other teams throughout and beyond the sales cycle
- Manage and develop team of CX Strategy Consultants to support Enterprise accounts and Commercial self-service assets
- 4+ years of experience in business process management (BPM) consulting, including business strategy planning and the facilitation of executive workshops
- A strong working technical knowledge of enterprise SaaS business process applications
- Experience with quantitative analysis and financial modeling
- Mix of business and technical acumen with ability to engage and add value in discussions involving both technology and business strategy
- The ability to collaborate cross functionally and handle conflicting demands creatively and quickly
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and program-management skills
- Experience with the development of business cases including the following:
- ROI Analysis and total cost of ownership
- Alignment of business and IT strategies
- Strategy visioning and solution impact interviews and workshops
- Experience in account strategy support, and development and execution of value hypotheses, business cases, and commercial proposals, preferred
- MBA, preferred
- Familiarity with technology and/or enterprise software (i.e., analytical, digital marketing, integration), preferred
- Experience in the Financial Services, Healthcare, Public Sector or Retail, preferred
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.