Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win in 2011 and has since become one of the fastest-growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled billions of customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,800+ customers from IBM, Acxiom, Discovery Education, and Peloton, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- This role will report to the Director, Revenue Operations and will work cross-functionally with Operations, Finance, and Strategy teams
- Develop, analyze, and create predictable models for Talkdesk’s future growth
- Work with Sales Operations to improve data hygiene with sales leaders and build an algorithmic forecast for direct sales
- Work with Service Operations to improve renewals and direct sales forecasting
- Own month/quarter end reporting and complete requests from cross-functional stakeholders relating to data and data analysis
- Support systems and system process improvements (Initially with SFDC and Zuora)
- Pull and analyze monthly Zuora data around pricing, product info, SKUs, etc. and act as liaison to Product Ops / Pricing strategy teams
- Own Organization Metrics reporting on quarterly basis
- General Ops support/ad hoc tasks/projects
- BA/BS degree required
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role or operating experience in an enterprise software or SaaS company
- Proficient in data analysis and visualization with analytics tools (Excel, Google Sheets, Tableau, Looker, Anaplan, etc.)
- High quality analysis and presentation skills
- Experience with analyzing large quantities of data and presenting actionable findings to cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience working with Finance, Strategy, and Operations teams
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.