At Talkdesk, our leadership team is empowered to make bold moves and take calculated risks to shatter the boundaries of customer experience. Our customer obsession is fueled by a relentless dedication to innovation, accelerating our speed-to-market. The commitment and passion of our leadership is the core of the Talkdesk employee experience, driving a contagious excitement (inside and outside the company) to be a Talkdesker, to be a part of this incredible unicorn movement. Through words and actions, our executives have the freedom to architect every facet of their respective organizations while continuously improving the way that we rapidly scale to solve problems. They take pride in doing things a little differently and sometimes, in finding new ways to address old problems, and most importantly, in an innate curiosity that continuously moves Talkdesk forward.
- Lead the vision and design of our Communications platform and products.
- Collaborate with our executive and leadership team to solidify our positioning as a leader in the cloud-based communications space
- Oversee the strategy and planning for the entire product lifecycle including gathering and prioritizing product requirements and defining the product vision
- Translate business objectives into action by successfully delivering on execution strategy
- Collaborate with the engineering team to develop technical requirements and to define, build and maintain products critical to growth, engagement and retention
- Work with customers and all customer-facing organizations to plan and prioritize features and feature requests
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape and evaluate market trends to inform product development better
- Partner with Product Marketing to develop comprehensive go-to-market strategies for impactful product launches
- Continue to recruit, train and develop our world-class product managers
- 10+ years in a leadership role and experience owning the entire product lifecycle
- Background in media communications platform, specifically with voice/telephony and digital channels
- Experience working for a company with a world-class enterprise SaaS solution that has scaled successfully through rapid growth
- Experience building and scaling world-class teams
- Excellent people management skills; experience hiring, onboarding and training a remote team is preferred
- Understand the development and implementation of large-scale, complex applications in a call center technology environment
- Strong technical background
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.