Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win in 2011 and has since become one of the fastest-growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled billions of customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,800+ customers from IBM, Acxiom, Discovery Education, and Peloton, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Lead the vision and design of our Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning products that make up our next-generation SaaS contact center platform
- Collaborate with our executive and leadership team to solidify our positioning as a leader in the cloud-based communications space
- Oversee the strategy and planning for the entire product lifecycle including gathering and prioritizing product requirements and defining the product vision
- Translate business objectives into action by successfully delivering on execution strategy
- Collaborate with the engineering team to develop technical requirements and to define, build and maintain products critical to growth, engagement and retention
- Work with customers and all customer-facing organizations to plan and prioritize features and feature requests
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape and evaluate market trends to inform product development better
- Partner with Product Marketing to develop comprehensive go-to-market strategies for impactful product launches
- Continue to recruit, train and develop our world-class product managers
- 8+ years in a leadership role and experience owning the entire product lifecycle
- Background in Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Speech Science and Machine Learning with an emphasis on enterprise market trends
- Experience with Voice AI and Transcription technologies
- Experience working for a company with a world-class enterprise SaaS solution that has scaled successfully through rapid growth
- Experience building and scaling world-class teams
- Excellent people management skills; experience hiring, onboarding and training a remote team is preferred
- Understand the development and implementation of large-scale, complex applications in a call center technology environment
- Strong technical background
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.