Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win in 2011 and has since become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled billions of customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
As a Director, Product Management, Talkdesk Strategic Integrations, you will lead integration strategy and work with engineering to execute the strategy for Talkesk for Salesforce.com, Talkdesk for ServiceNow and Talkdesk for Zendesk.
- Execute on the vision and design of our Integrations products that make up our next-generation SaaS contact center platform
- Manage Integration Product Managers
- Collaborate with the engineering team to develop technical requirements and to define, build and maintain products critical to growth, engagement and retention
- Work with customers and all customer-facing organizations to plan and prioritize roadmap features and feature requests
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape and evaluate market trends to better inform product development
- Partner with Product Marketing to develop comprehensive go-to-market strategies for impactful product launches and market releases
- 6+ years in a leadership role and experience owning the entire product lifecycle
- Experience working on one or more of these platforms: Salesforce.com, ServiceNow, Zendesk either in product management, engineering or consulting role
- Strong technical background while working for a company with a world-class enterprise SaaS solution that has scaled successfully through rapid growth
- Excellent people management skills; experience hiring, onboarding and training a remote team is preferred
- Understand the development and implementation of large-scale, complex applications in a call center technology environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.