Talkdesk is currently looking to recruit an energetic, organized, passionate, team-oriented and results driven Senior Proposal Manager with well-developed written and communication skills, to become part of our global team. This experienced person understands how to take complex material and explain technical concepts clearly, concisely and logically. The ability to demonstrate a persuasive writing style that will generate interest in the Talkdesk solutions is a critical asset. This person will report to the RFP Manager and has accountability to the Director of Sales Engineering team, Sales Engineering team, Professional Services, Account and Company Executives and to assist in delivering quality, professional, impactful proposals.
At Talkdesk, We disruptive risk-takers don't have a traditional way of doing things and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Born from a hackathon win in 2011, Talkdesk has become one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Join the adventure and grow with us. With over $124 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hypergrowth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
- Deliver competitive, high-quality proposals to Talkdesk prospects and customers
- Ensure that the proposal submissions follow all explicit requests for proposal instructions
- Lead and participate in the RFP Process which includes: kick-off meetings, analysis of requirements and strategy development, risk assessment/mitigation, and the creation of high quality proposals showcasing Talkdesk’s value proposition
- Ensure approvals procedures and processes are followed
- Interact with Talkdesk sales and technical teams to create and ensure accuracy in business and technical responses
- Assist with managing and maintaining the RFP repository tool (RFP360)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field plus 5-10 years of experience in a similar position
- Fluent in English
- Possesses strong product/technology/industry knowledge
- Detail oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Manage time effectively and work on multiple projects in parallel
- Excellent team player with ability to motivate cross-functional teams
- Superb writing and communication skills
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office and publishing tools
- APMP Certification is a definite asset
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.