At Talkdesk, We disruptive risk-takers don't have a traditional way of doing things and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
- Manage & implement North American compensation and incentive structures / programs and provide support for global compensation programs
- Manage North American benefits, including benefit vendor relationships.
- HRIS system optimization and reporting to proactively meet the needs of the organization
- Compile and analyze data and metrics to support business decisions and plans as necessary
- Maintain strong relationships with the business leaders to ensure that human resources priorities are in alignment with the organization
- Manage North America employee compliance programs ensuring documentation and programs are in place for various state or country requirements
- Act as a partner to global People Team supporting initiatives both within and outside of personal scope / assignments
- Evolve and adapt like a boss with the rapidly changing needs / requirements of a hyper-growth organization.
- Owns/manages the HR compliance calendar and policy management
- BA/BS degree required
- Professional HR certification preferred
- 8+ years Human Resources experience
- Highly analytical and able to break down complex data sets into actionable plans for the organization
- Prior HRIS technology and reporting experience with additional HR software / services exposure a plus
- A track record of superior internal customer service
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills with an emphasis on tact, diplomacy and professionalism
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to succeed in an environment with competing demands
- Proven ability to take initiative, and build strong, productive relationships
- A track record of demonstrating a strong work ethic, integrity and personal accountability
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.