At Talkdesk we empower our leadership team to make decisions that drive incredible customer experiences. Our customer obsession partnered with our dedication to innovation accelerates our speed to market and rapid pace of innovation. Our leaders today are actively creating the foundation for the employee experience that is shaping the future of Talkdesk inside and out. They are truly architecting every facet of their respective organizations while continuously improving the way that we scale to solve problems. Our leaders pride themselves in having a forward-thinking approach that capitalizes on continuous improvement and curiosity.
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Vice President for Brand, Creative & Events to join Talkdesk, reporting to the CMO. This individual will be responsible for the Talkdesk brand, including brand platform, customer & market insights, creative execution and events. Are you inspired by building a brand? Do you wake up each day thinking about breaking through the clutter? Are you a creative and innovative thinker who challenges others to think in a disruptive way? If this describes you, we want to meet you.
- Be the brand ambassador and champion
- Build and protect the brand to be representative of the Talkdesk vision and strategy
- Lead customer and market insights to drive decision making
- Lead the internal creative team and external agency
- Develop the event strategy and execute against that strategy
- Create Talkdesk Opentalk as the CX event of the year
- Collaborate across the marketing organization and Talkdesk at large
Experience and Skills Required:
- 20+ years of experience in marketing, with a focus on brand, messaging, creative, events
- Obsession for and experience with building a brand is a must
- Strong executive presence and executive communication skills is a must
- Experience managing internal and external agencies is a requirement
- Deep creative and innovative thinking is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high growth environment a requirement
- A builder mindset is a plus
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.