We are looking for a marketer that is passionate about building communities, nurturing brand advocates, and ensuring customer and partner success. Listening to our customers is key to maintaining the innovation Talkdesk is known for and we are looking for someone to design and drive our community strategy and support a variety of advisory events. The successful candidate will join a world-class marketing organization that is smart and scrappy while being authentic and innovative.
At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers who don't have a traditional way of doing things and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
- Create global customer and partner connections via a variety of programs - virtual and live (when the world allows)
- Collaborate on our online community platform and support federated ownership across cross-functional teams
- Support Customer and Partner Advisory Board operations from pre and post campaign operations through all the logistical details
- Deliver vertical, horizontal, functional, product, role-based, account-based (you name it) community group plans
- Consult with the Success team’s Customer Growth Manager to develop an advocate program that will elevate customer and partner heros that go above and beyond to contribute to our community and drive Talkdesk innovation
- Nurture contagious excitement for our communities and design campaigns that build and sustain traffic
- Guide quarterly release readiness and product advocacy across our communities to maximize value realization for customers and deliver expansion (cross-sell & upsell) business
- Ensure a perpetual feedback loop that turns customer insights into action and influences the product roadmap
- Define metrics that matter, measure for success, and celebrate key milestones
- Protect the Talkdesk brand by aligning across the company to ensure a consistent look and voice
- 5+ years of marketing experience in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Creative and driven individual that loves to help customers and partners succeed while driving innovation
- Proven ability to work cross-functional to design programs and deliver federated execution
- Experience designing, building, and managing customer communities
- Strong analytical skills, ability to identify data needs and build reporting for metrics that matter
- Track record of planning, executing, measuring multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships remotely that focus on achieving everyone’s goals
- Solution mindset, pragmatic approach to evaluating and resolving business issues
- Industry knowledge of contact centers, customer experience, CRM, and SaaS desired
- Able to work a flexible schedule to align with global contacts as needed
- College graduate, MBA a plus
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.