We are looking for a marketer that is passionate about nurturing high-tech partnerships that matter while driving co-marketing programs that deliver to pipeline targets. Working with partners at Talkdesk requires a little bit of business development acumen, a lot of creativity that is backed with execution expertise, and a love of creating win-win scenarios that are measurable. The successful candidate will join a world-class marketing organization that is smart and scrappy while being authentic and innovative.
At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers who don't have a traditional way of doing things and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now, and enjoy the ride.
- Develop strategies to market through, to, and with Talkdesk partners (resellers, systems integrators, and other strategic alliances)
- Design and execute campaigns that drive pipeline for Talkdesk and our partners
- Create impactful marketing materials for internal and external consumption
- Operate as a key contact for partners sharing news and product enablement including frequent feature additions and four releases a year
- Understand how Talkdesk’s offerings complement (and are complemented by) partner solutions
- Represent the needs of Talkdesk partners internally, elevate business and product needs
- Work cross-functionally with Alliances and Sales to align efforts and priorities with Marketing goals
- Protect the Talkdesk brand by aligning across the company to ensure a consistent look and voice while sharing and enforcing proper use with partners
- Define metrics that matter, measure for success, and celebrate key milestones
- Understand Talkdesk’s products, competitors, and the CCaaS landscape
- 3-5 years of marketing experience in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Specific experience working in the high-tech industry with strategic partners is a must
- Creative and driven individual that loves to find the win-win with partners
- Track record of planning, executing, and measuring multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical skills, ability to identify data needs and build reporting
- Create connections with cross-functional colleagues and partners remotely
- Able to work a flexible schedule to align with global contacts as needed
- Industry knowledge of contact centers, customer experience, CRM, and SaaS a plus
- Marketing and sales systems experience, Marketo and Salesforce are key
- College graduate, MBA desirable
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.