At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
The VP, Business Systems & Technology will be responsible for the strategic alignment and execution of the information technology plan at Talkdesk to support our rapid growth with an efficient, effective and scalable systems infrastructure.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Establish and manage the company’s strategic information technology vision and plan
- Ensure alignment with the key business stakeholders across the organization and priorities incorporated into the plan
- Responsible for evaluating and selecting solutions that meet stakeholder needs, ensuring systems are implemented in line with the strategic plan, and maximizing use of the technology to drive business process optimization improvements
- Employ a modernized, cloud-based approach that aligns with corporate governance and compliance standards and any regulatory requirements
- Leverage and collaborate with the business areas to understand the needs, identify solutions, drive the implementation and realize value
- Establish and run a cross-functional Steering Committee to review plan progress, manage adoption and usage, drive innovation and limit risk
- Manage third party relationships (software vendors, etc)
- Communicate progress regularly
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or closely related technical field
- 5+ years of relevant and applied experience
- Experience in a similar role with demonstrated experience in creating and maintaining strategic technology plans, evaluating and selecting technology products, executing application implementations and providing ongoing support
- Proven leadership and project management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid experience with B2B SaaS sales and business fundamentals
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.