At Talkdesk we empower our leadership team to make decisions that drive incredible customer experiences. Our customer obsession partnered with our dedication to innovation accelerates our speed to market and rapid pace of innovation. Our leaders today are actively creating the foundation for the employee experience that is shaping the future of Talkdesk inside and out. They are truly architecting every facet of their respective organizations while continuously improving the way that we scale to solve problems. Our leaders pride themselves in having a forward-thinking approach that capitalizes on continuous improvement and curiosity.
The goal for our Sales Enablement team is to own initiatives that will help Talkdesk sell more, be more productive and reduce ramp time for new sales team members. Below are some areas we would like you to focus on, but we also expect you to drive an agenda that will achieve these goals.
- Develop a comprehensive onboarding plan (bootcamp) and continuous training program for Sales team members (Sales Engineers, Field AEs, SDRs, CSMs, and Sales Managers)
- Partner with Sales & Customer Success Leadership to create the enablement plan with clear deliverables
- Work with our Sales Operations team to further develop and maintain KPIs, dashboards, and reporting to improve onboarding and continuous training of Sales & Customer Success team members
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the sales process and to assist Sales & Customer Success Management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies; this involves tying enablement to an overall sales & customer success journey map that is co-developed and co-maintained with Sales Operations and helping the sales teams understand the upstream and downstream connections to that journey
- Act as a liaison/partner between Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Product, Finance, HR and other internal stakeholders to help identify, prioritize and address enablement gaps working with subject matter experts across the company
- Collaborate with Sales Operations to build and maintain a sales knowledge base that is easy to consume and easy to use
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Proven leadership and management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid experience with B2B SaaS sales and business fundamentals
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.