At Talkdesk we empower our leadership team to make decisions that drive incredible customer experiences. Our customer obsession partnered with our dedication to innovation accelerates our speed to market and rapid pace of innovation. Our leaders today are actively creating the foundation for the employee experience that is shaping the future of Talkdesk inside and out. They are truly architecting every facet of their respective organizations while continuously improving the way that we scale to solve problems. Our leaders pride themselves in having a forward-thinking approach that capitalizes on continuous improvement and curiosity.
We are looking for a highly motivated Vice President Marketing - Americas to join Talkdesk. This individual will lead the marketing strategy, plan, and execution for developing the business in the Americas. Are you inspired by setting targets, building a plan to reach those targets and then doubling down in order to achieve them? Are you both a collaborator and a roll-up your sleeves and get it done type of person? Are you a creative and innovative thinker who is passionate about building a business? If this sounds like you, we want to meet you.
- Build the Americas marketing strategy and plan focused on pipeline generation and pipeline acceleration
- Develop an innovative awareness and campaign plan in order to achieve high growth targets
- Partner with the sales organization
- Wake up every day with a focus on meeting pipeline targets for each business segment
- Collaborate and align across the marketing organization in order to achieve your targets
Experience and Skills Required:
- 15+ years of experience in field marketing and marketing campaigns
- Obsession for meeting pipe targets is a must
- Ability to form tight partnerships with sales and CSM organizations
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment is a must
- Strong executive presence and executive communication skills is a must
- Deep knowledge on marketing tools and metrics
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.