At Talkdesk we empower our leadership team to make decisions that drive incredible customer experiences. Our customer obsession partnered with our dedication to innovation accelerates our speed to market and rapid pace of innovation. Our leaders today are actively creating the foundation for the employee experience that is shaping the future of Talkdesk inside and out. They are truly architecting every facet of their respective organizations while continuously improving the way that we scale to solve problems. Our leaders pride themselves in having a forward-thinking approach that capitalizes on continuous improvement and curiosity.
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Vice President, Industries Strategy to join Talkdesk. This individual will build the new industry motion at Talkdesk with a focus on Financial Services, Healthcare Life Sciences, Ecommerce/Retail/CG and Public Sector. Are you inspired by building something new? Do you like to dig in, collaborate across the organization and your network, and create the strategy and plan to build a game-changing sustainable business? Do you have the experience in and passion around two or more of our focused industries and want to be an integral part of building something amazing?
- Build the Talkdesk business for industries with a focus on Financial Services, Healthcare Life Sciences, Ecommerce/Retail/CG and Public Sector
- Build an industry motion and the industry strategy for each of these industries, including the focus on sub-verticals and geographies
- For each of the industries, identify the core business processes within each sub vertical and develop the build versus ISV partner approach, working with product
- For each of the industries, hone the industry messaging and positioning working with industry marketing
- For each of the industries, be the industry expert for key strategic new and expansion deals working with sales and customer success managers
Experience and Skills Required:
- 20+ years of experience in two or more related industry
- Strategy, P&L, executive business experience required
- Ability to navigate and develop cross-functional and global relationships
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment is a must
- Strong executive presence and executive communication skills is a must
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.