We are disruptive risk-takers who will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we are revolutionizing the contact centers' industry. Join a hyper-growth company that is innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you are a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now, and enjoy the ride.
In this Senior UX Researcher for AI (Artificial Intelligence) role, you will be the go-to person responsible for defining, leading, analyzing, and sharing research studies to better understand our users and help answer the core questions of the business. You will work collaboratively and/or autonomously, and you will serve as a mentor to others on your team.
The cross-functional teams you will work with are nimble, dynamic, and collaborative.
What you will be doing
In this role you will :
- Translate requirements into research questions for investigation
- Conduct a wide variety of user research activities such as user interviews, surveys, heuristic evaluations to understand users, goals, and pain points
- Develop personas and stories to promote empathy with users among stakeholders
- Synthesize and communicate research findings to advise business decisions through strong storytelling via workshops, reports, presentations, and any other novel creative approaches
- Evangelize the importance of design research as part of Talkdesk’ Design Thinking
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of user experience (UX) research methodologies
What skills you need
Ideal candidates have the following:
- 5+ years of experience in user experience (UX) research in a product-focused setting
- Hands-on experience with qualitative and quantitative research methods for enterprise SaaS companies
- Deep knowledge of a broad range of research methods, and excitement to share this knowledge with others
- Experience creating, running and analyzing usability evaluation
- Experience working with product leadership to move research initiatives forward. An ability to champion research to help the business grow
- Ability to turn research insights into recommendations to improve product designs
- Pragmatic and able to design research in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work autonomously, with a sense of ownership, and proactively
- Enthusiasm for building amazing products, not just conducting research
- Ability to critique designs as a user advocate and to accept research critiques
What will put you ahead
- Experience with User Research in AI space
- Experience developing an enterprise UX Research capability
- Ability to work independently and from a remote location
- An understanding of the Jobs to Be Done framework
- Advanced degree in research, psychology, anthropology, social sciences, or a related field
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities on a fast-paced, growing startup
- Flexible work hours so you can manage your needs and lifestyle
- Flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
Please, submit your portfolio featuring examples of product, enterprise projects that you can share with us (Online or PDF). Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.