At Talkdesk we’re reimagining how people experience contact centers. We’re building an enterprise product suite to transform the way our customers conduct business. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers.
Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on a fast-evolving industry.
At Talkdesk, Product Designers are responsible for the whole design process. From product discovery to delivery, they collaborate closely with Product Managers, Engineers, and other Product Designers.
Talkdesk uses data analysis and customer feedback to identify what problems our customers have and to prioritize our roadmaps.
Product Design is playing an important role in Talkdesk's growth by empowering our users' ability to solve their problems easily and intuitively. It's their job to own and help drive user-centric design initiatives. We continuously experiment with new processes, methodologies, and ways of working to provide a consumer-grade user experience across all products.
What you will be doing
You will be focused primarily on designing Mobile applications for both Android and iOS. You will be working to understand how employees communicate and collaborate, to build a modern unified communication system for the modern workforce. You will help to champion a user-centric mindset to ensure the best possible experience for prospective and current customers.
- Closely collaborate with a cross-functional team of Product Managers, Product Designers, Software Engineers, and QAs.
- Define and align with Product what are the priorities to tackle.
- Identify and work over user problems that will bring value to our customers.
- Be actively involved in discovery and strategy sessions, as well as user research activities to gather both qualitative and quantitative insights that will shape the product.
- Own the design process and support the development teams.
The skills you will need
We want critical thinkers and problem solvers with small egos.
Ideal candidates have the following:
- 3+ years working as Product Designer on digital products, with relevant experience with native mobile apps.
- Experience working with both iOS and Android is an advantage.
- Expertise in user-centric and design methodologies.
- Strong understanding of how product development works.
- Experience in SaaS or enterprise applications is an advantage.
- Excellent collaboration skills and enjoy working as a cross-functional team delivering solutions.
- Will to grow the value of Product Design through relationship building and strong communication.
- A passion to build great products and make an impact.
- A strong sense of independence, ownership, and initiative.
- Ability to manage high-level product vision, strategy, and day-to-day work.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Some experience with user research activities is an advantage.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities on a fast-paced, growing startup.
- Flexible work hours so you can manage your needs and lifestyle.
- Flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it.
Please, submit your portfolio featuring examples of product, enterprise projects that you can share with us (Online or PDF). Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.