At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
The Senior Manager, HR Analytics at Talkdesk is the key analyst responsible for the People Team dashboard in support of the executive leadership team’s needed insights, and the People Business Partners’ monthly requirements in support of each business unit.
- Acts as a critical member of the People Operations team in the forecasting and analysis of all people related metrics
- Actively uses and is comfortable with all of people systems and tools
- Responsible for having a thorough understanding of building and maintaining HR data and analytics dashboards that can provide insights for our executive & people leadership team to act upon
- Evaluates and analyzes the results of the programs and services regularly and systematically; reports these results to Talkdesk leadership
- Actively supports the global performance management process
- 5+ years of HR experience, with 3 years in an analytics focused role
- Excellent time management skills and ability to plan and set strategic priorities.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office or Google Suite products
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret and communicate data
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or in a field that focuses on quantitative analysis
- Professional human resource and/or benefits certification preferred
- Experience in a hyper-growth, global organization strongly preferred
- Prior SaaS organizational experience preferred
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.