At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
The Employee Experience Manager will focus on creating an ‘employer of choice’ experience for all Talkdesk employees, beginning with a world-class onboarding experience, a focus on engagement and related activities, and initiatives aimed at connecting a truly global organization into ‘one team.’
- Works as a key member of the global ‘employee experience’ team, focusing on creating the best possible experience for all global Talkdesk employees.
- Responsible for delivering a world-class employee onboarding experience.
- Coordinates a global calendar of employee events, exploring new opportunities to connect employees and build a sense of team.
- Leads in the organization in the coordination of employee activities and events, both virtually and in person, as well as any support needed during the activities or events.
- Evaluates the success of each activity, event, or outing and identifies opportunities for improvement in the future.
- Develops and maintains budgets for assigned programs, events, activities, and outings.
- Identifies and negotiates with a variety of vendors to solicit discount opportunities for employees.
- Organizes Talkdesk employee recognition programs and coordinates award presentations and celebrations.
- Maintains an attitude and philosophy consistent with the company's values.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office or Google Suite software.
- Thorough understanding of global, virtual event planning practices and techniques.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with vendors.
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree required; Bachelors degree preferred.
- At least four years of prior HR experience, in an employee relations or engagement focused role.
- Professional human resource and/or benefits certification preferred
- Experience in a hyper-growth, global organization strongly preferred
- Prior SaaS organizational experience preferred
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.