At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
The Marketing Manager Analyst will drive our marketing data, reports, and analytics to provide insights on how to improve marketing initiatives across the organization. The ideal candidate has deep knowledge of marketing and loves to dig into data, improve data capture, and is an analytics expert who is adept at uncovering and communicating key takeaways in an understandable way. This role will champion data driven decision making by providing insights into strategic opportunities for the company.
- Collaborate with Marketing leadership to build models, reports and KPIs that lead to impactful insights to maximize the effectiveness of marketing programs.
- Build connections between marketing data sources (Salesforce, Google Analytics, Marketo) and a data analytics tool (Tableau, Business Objects, etc.)
- Validate data accuracy and fix the source of the problem when issues arise. Perform data enrichment & cleansing on the Marketing database as needed.
- Determine how to best match/target marketing programs to segments of our database.
- Create calculated fields in data sets using formulas or SQO.
- Drive interpretation, socialization and adoption of all marketing analysis.
- Prepare and present monthly/quarterly dashboards that help optimize marketing investments, score leads and determine the effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
- Develop graphs, reports, presentations and dashboards to track key success metrics for the Marketing team and executive leadership.
- 2+ years of experience analyzing large datasets; ideally marketing operations.
- Understanding of the marketing funnel.
- A self-starter and true team player able to work independently and brings a positive attitude.
- Highly detail-oriented individual who has the ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and to meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Understanding of Salesforce Lead, Contact, Account, Opportunity, and Campaign Member data.
- Ability to present clear and concise reports/infographics/charts to various audiences; experience with visual reporting and data visualization tools.
- Strong presentation skills that illuminate data insights in ways that ordinary (non-analytics) people can relate to it and use it to improve performance.
- Exceptional technical aptitude, qualitative analytical and advanced problem-solving skills with a deep understanding of using data to improve pipeline creation.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.