At Talkdesk we are disruptive risk-takers, we don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry.
- Produce video scripts and training videos according to Talkdesk's best practices and guidelines, in order to translate complex information into clear and effective content.
- Help to develop and maintain the library of product training videos.
- Work closely with Video, Documentation, and Product specialists to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product, ensure the accuracy of the information, and create high-quality assets.
- Act as a customer advocate during content production and delivery, ensuring that the content meets the needs of the customers and is highly available to them.
- 1-2 years of related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Education, Communications, or a related field. Or: Advanced or Professional training in the fields of Instructional Design or Video Editing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of text, video, and image editing software.
- Background in learning or training techniques.
- Preferred experience working at a SaaS company in either a training or enablement capacity.
- Comfortable with a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment, managing multiple or competing priorities.
- Customer service mentality.
- Able to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment.
- Previous experience working in an agile environment is a plus.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.