At Talkdesk, our Engineering team follows a micro-service architecture approach to build the next generation of Talkdesk, with vertical teams responsible for all the decisions under their services. Through our Agile Coaches, we promote agile and collaborative practices, we are huge fans of Scrum, pair programming and we won’t let a single line of code reach production without peer code reviews. We strongly believe that the only true authority stems from knowledge, not from position and we always treat others with respect, deference and patience.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- At least two years of experience in the field;
- Experience with test automation and continuous integration/delivery tools such as Selenium, Postman, Jenkins and others;
- Proficiency with version control systems like Git.
- Working experience with IMS interworking (knowledge of IMS architecture).
- Experience with multi-vendor SBCs
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, VoIP related protocols (SIP, RTP).
- IP networks troubleshooting capabilities.
- Experience with signaling analysis tools (e.g. Wireshark).
- Be able to work as a team-player and be able to synergies with other teams;
- Creativity & out-of-the-box thinking;
- Detail-oriented Person;
- English Proficiency.
Nice To Haves / Pluses:
- Experience working under SCRUM environments;
- Experience with Selenium Grid;
- Experience with Docker;
- Working knowledge in Test Management Tools;
- Working knowledge of tools like JIRA, Confluence.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.