At Talkdesk, our Engineering team follows a micro-service architecture approach to build the next generation of Talkdesk, with vertical teams responsible for all the decisions under their services. Through our Agile Coaches, we promote agile and collaborative practices, we are huge fans of Scrum, pair programming and we won’t let a single line of code reach production without peer code reviews. We strongly believe that the only true authority stems from knowledge, not from position and we always treat others with respect, deference and patience.
Do you love APIs, databases, and open source? Do you crave for great challenges that will make you feel awesome once you solve them?
We're looking for skilled iOS software engineers to join a team of amazing developers that is completely disrupting an industry.
- Developing new features & maintaining existing ones
- Write top-level code and documentation
- Help to drive the product forward
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Solid experience in object-oriented development
- Proficient in Swift
- TDD mindset
- Will to learn
- "Go-getter" attitude
Nice to haves / Pluses:
- Experience with development of SDKs and APIs
- Experience with Objective-C
- Familiar with Git and Ruby
- Experience with Continuous Delivery concepts and pipelines (Travis)
- Knowledge of UI automation tests (XCTest)
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.