At Talkdesk, We disruptive risk-takers don't have a traditional way of doing things and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting as a Porting Specialist.
- Answer technical support requests via email, chat, and phone
- Processes all new porting for new or existing customers accurately and timely.
- Responsible for verifying all documentation needed from start to finish of the porting process.
- Manage day to day order process to ensure completion within established intervals.
- Responsible for handling local number porting escalations by facilitating close and frequent customer communication and escalating with underlying carriers.
- Responsible for coordinating/ communicating with all stakeholders to review and verify order, review required information to schedule/coordinate and communicate milestone dates.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple projects and cases.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Perform data validation and entry as required.
- Ensure supplemental request are properly handled internally and externally.
- Previous experience in a client-facing technical role for a product business
- Ability to use personal computer and basic software applications; for example: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail.
- Ability to make sense of something complex and explain it in plain English
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Open-minded, positive and keen to learn
- Great attitude, team player
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Keen to mentor and help train junior team members
- Experience in Customer Support
- Able to read and interpret CSRs and LOA information from various carriers.
- Relevant work experience: 2+ years of telecommunication porting related experience
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.