Talkdesk started from a hackathon win in 2011 and has since become one of the fastest-growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader, and enabled billions of customer interactions using our platform. With $248 million in backing from Franklin Templeton, Willoughby Capital, Skip Capital, Lead Edge Capital, Top Tier Capital Partners, DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 2.000+ customers from IBM, Acxiom, Discovery Education, and Peloton, Talkdesk, a $3B+ market cap company, is disrupting a global $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
The International Corporate Development Senior Analyst will be responsible for conducting studies on targeted countries on market readiness, competition, go to market best practices, regulation and M&A opportunities to support and influence the go to market plans for each new targeted region and country.
- Conduct regions and country market research studies
- Partner with Sales, Channel, and Marketing on the definition of go to market plans
- Support the assessment of potential partnerships and other corporate development opportunities
- Deliver end to end strategic projects
- Craft storyline and build presentations for executive leadership team
- Work closely with sales operations and SVP International Corporate Development to define and track metrics to track success and progress on the go to market plans
- MBA / BA in Business, Engineering, Math or related degree
- Must have 3+ years of experience in strategic consulting or corporate development
- Knowledge of SaaS, Software products and / or services
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to find creative solutions
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and to meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Ability to work well independently, and strong critical thinking skills.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.