At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
The Employee Experience Lead, EMEA is responsible for the development and administration of the employee experience activities and programs, including employee relations, employee engagement, cultural awareness and employee recognition.
- Oversees and creates a world-class onboarding process within the organization, with an emphasis on the EMEA based employees.
- Coordinates global and local engagement activities with the broader employee experience team.
- Keeps a pulse on employee sentiment and engagement through a thorough analysis of surveys, exit interviews and other sources of feedback, proactively identifying opportunities to positively impact the employee experience.
- Strengthens and develops employee recognition programs, identifying new and creative ways to celebrate employee successes.
- Participates in strategy sessions with the global People team.
- Embodies a positive attitude, and values consistent with those expressed by Talkdesk.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply learnings and solutions from various sources related to the employee experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Google Suite or similar software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in human resource management or related field preferred.
- Two years of experience in a human resources or similar role.
- Professional human resource certification preferred.
- Experience in a hyper-growth, global organization preferred.
- Prior SaaS organizational experience preferred.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.