At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers don't have a traditional way of doing things and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
The Head of HR Operations & Analytics plans, develops, manages and leads the employee benefit programs within the organization. This position oversees global compensation and benefit plans, in addition to EMEA Payroll.
- Advises, consults and serves as a member of the HR leadership team in the development and execution of short-term and long-range plans and budgets based on broad corporate goals, acquisitions, strategic planning and growth objectives.
- Evaluates and analyzes the results of the programs and services regularly and systematically; reports these results to senior leadership in addition to other management reporting such as benefit loss and claims control, sales, budgets, division P&L, special projects, etc.
- Reviews and analyzes the benefits market to determine employee needs, trends, regulations and practices, and develops competitive programs and services to meet company goals.
- Prepares and owns the department budget.
- Plans and directs the implementation and administration of benefits programs designed to ensure employees against loss of income due to illness, injury or retirement.
- Directs preparation, distribution of written and verbal information to inform employees of benefits programs such as insurance plans, retirement plans, life and special employer-sponsored plans.
- Directs support functions in providing customer service, information records, claims, etc.
- Administers employee insurance programs including life, disability, and health insurance plans.
- Administers employee savings plans
- Researches and compares incentive compensation plans offered by demographically comparable organizations; assesses competitors plans and makes recommendations for enhancements or improvements required to keep the organizations plans competitive and effective.
- Facilitates accurate and timely delivery of employer contributions and employee payroll deductions to carriers, plan administrators, or other appropriate service providers.
- Completes records, reporting, and other documentation required by federal, state, and provider rules, regulations, and policies.
- Conducts employee surveys, census, and other research and demographic efforts required to collect accurate quotes from benefit providers.
- Identifies and selects carriers and plans based on quotes, available benefits, and prior experience.
- Monitors administrators and insurance carriers reports to ensure the organization's compliance with plan requirements.
- Ensures the organizations and plans compliance with the applicable provisions of COBRA, HIPAA, and ERISA.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 8+ years of HR experience, with 5 years in a leadership role.
- 5 years of experience administering compensation or benefits programs
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to plan and set strategic priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to use Microsoft Office or Google Suite products.
- Knowledge of key global, federal, state and local regulations and compliance requirements related to employee benefits.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret and communicate data.
- Extensive knowledge of employee benefits and compensation.
- Thorough knowledge of compensation and benefit regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field.
- Professional human resource and/or benefits certification preferred.
- Experience in a hyper-growth, global organization preferred.
- Prior SaaS organizational experience preferred.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.