At Talkdesk, We disruptive risk-takers don't have a traditional way of doing things and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionising the industry of contact centres. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
The ideal candidate will use their marketing and analytical acumen to plan and execute campaigns, work on multiple programs, and identify opportunities to drive pipeline and revenue for sales. You’ll be hands-on working directly with our EMEA, regional and global marketing teams, and sales on plans. This is a role for a data-driven marketer to manage campaigns, design and execute activities that benefit pipeline growth at a regional level.
You will be focused on the following primary areas:
- Managing marketing programs and initiatives to accelerate our sales growth. You will work closely with our global and regional marketing plus sales to manage our campaigns and programs across multiple segments and channels i.e. enterprise, industries, audiences, competitive, digital, events, email etc.
- Analyze the results of campaigns in real time, apply findings to increase results, and drive improvements to optimize plans at all times
- Partner with marketing operations to understand plan performance, track results and share progress with sales and key stakeholder
- Fluent in business English and French required
- 3+ years of experience planning, executing and optimising B2B technology demand generation and enterprise marketing programs
- Strong at business partnering. You engage with and value partnering closely with cross-functional teams including: sales, operations and the broader marketing organisation
- Comfortable presenting to sales and dealing with ambiguity
- Understanding of marketing tactics - events, paid media, email marketing, webinars, web
- Strategic problem solver with the ability to diagnose and solve challenges leveraging data and testing
- Excellent communicator. Written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with marketing automation, CRM, attribution and site optimization tools
- Superior project timeline development and management skills
- Seasoned at managing multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to maintain excellent written and verbal communication with all parties
- High energy and go getter attitude; comfortable working autonomously
- Proficient in Google docs, slides, sheets or equivalent (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.