At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers don't have a traditional way of doing things and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
As an early member of this fast-growing Channel organization, you will be responsible for developing and nurturing a portfolio of channel partners across the global SaaS and telecom ecosystems. You will also be responsible for generating pipeline quota for your channel partner accounts. The ideal candidate will possess a strong SaaS and/or telecom background of direct sales and channel partner development. You must be comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, interacting with partner prospects at a wide range of organizations and working hand-in-hand with channel partners to generate new business. This position has a base salary, incentive compensation and stock options. If you’re looking for an opportunity to join an amazing team and deliver incredible value to individuals and businesses, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Build and cultivate lasting, meaningful relationships with the Talkdesk channel partner community, including SaaS SIs, telecom master agents, VARs, and other consultants / resellers
- Meet and exceed pipeline quota through the management and execution of the Talkdesk sales process via partner referrals
- Understand and internalize the Talkdesk vision, solution set, product roadmap, and go-to-market activities and effectively communicate these to partner constituents
- Collaborate with our Sales, Marketing and Customer teams to generate channel pipeline and partner / customer satisfaction
- Conduct web-based demos and develop materials necessary to accelerate partner and customer acquisition
- Provide feedback to the product team concerning partners’ requests for product enhancements
- Use Salesforce.com to maintain excellent records and report on Channel activity and metrics
- Recommend Talkdesk partner infrastructure improvements (e.g., partner portal, marketing collateral) as partner needs dictate
- BA/BS degree required; MBA is appreciated
- 3-5 years of experience in channel sales
- 3+ years experience working in the SaaS or telecom industry
- Creative and passionate about partnering; exceptional ability to develop relationships
- Engaged personality, polished verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
- “Hunter” mindset with the ability to generate partner referral opportunities while also developing longer term partner relationships
- Highly organized self-starter who runs toward opportunities
- Proficient with web-based demo software and tools
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- Willingness to travel (10-20%) as needed
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.