At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers and don't have a traditional way of doing things. We will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
- Act as a business partner to our VP, EMEA Sales by supporting weekly/monthly/quarterly recurring meetings, data analysis, operational process, and sales support
- Manage, build, and update key metrics via Salesforce Reports/Dashboards and Einstein Analytics (Admin not required but Superuser is recommended)
- Manage and enforce Rules of Engagement with the current Sales team by role and maintain SFDC policies, procedures, and process documentation
- Partner with Marketing and our Demand Gen engine to ensure all leads are being properly routed and followed up within our SLA
- Oversee governance of all Sales Policies across a global sales team; run routine audits to verify compliance at all levels
- Manage Sales Operations ticketing queue for EMEA by effectively balancing the priority, impact, and time commitment for each request. The goal will be to keep the queue at or near zero and to pull in resources when needed.
- Provide comprehensive operational support, including but not limited to territory management, account and opportunity management, and lead and contact management
- Own the technology stack driving the operational effectiveness of the sales team, provide training and evaluate adoption on an ongoing basis for current and new EMEA hires
- Work cross-functionally with other business process owners to ensure changes to SFDC and other sales systems are consistent with business needs
- Assist with developing and leading training sessions as part of our new sales hire onboarding program
- 2-5+ years experience working with a SalesForce database - preferably 1+ years experience in a comparable within a SaaS organization
- Highly organized
- Possess a ‘get scrappy and hustle’ mindset
- Team minded, eager to learn and grow
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.