At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
- Act as a single point of contact who can liaise between various technical teams and step in where required to manage the situation.
- Gauge the situation and escalate as necessary to involve additional resources or management.
- End to end responsibility for the management, communication, escalation, investigation and resolution of incidents, ensuring Business / Customer updates are prompt and up to standards, enabling discussions and updates as needed.
- Acting as Incident escalation focal point, identifying and resolving conflict and potential obstacles.
- Development of agreed action plans with named actions & deadlines. Accountable for the Delivery of that plan.
- Document post incident recovery steps in order to establish Root Cause, assist in process improvements, pinpoint deviations
- Present consolidated production incident metrics to the Head of Technology Operations and Support Management along with resolution rates.
- Be a champion for the Incident Management Process.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Reacts well under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing skills, interacting appropriately with technical and business resources, driven but courteous.
- Experience in an Incident Management Role within IT.
- Strong analytical/diagnostics/trouble-shooting skills.
- Methodical approach to problem solving and attention to detail.
- Flexible and ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Effective time management skills; with the ability to multitask, prioritizing tasks, shifting priorities, fluctuating workloads, deadline pressures.
- Degree level education or equivalent experience.
- ITIL Certified (preferential)
- Flexible working hours and sporadic availability on weekends for on-call support (as necessary).
- High degree of integrity and ownership.
- Able to work with minimal supervision and handle situations with maturity.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.