At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
- Manage full cycle Talent Acquisition process ensuring a frictionless and positive candidate experience
- Partner with hiring managers and Talent Acquisition team members to identify key requirements for each role
- Develop and maintain a talent pipeline using tactical research methods, sourcing techniques, networking and leveraging the Talkdesk team as our best sourcing asset
- Conduct application screening, first touch phone calls, and in-person interviews of candidates
- Manage the offer process and conduct reference checks
- Keep candidates and relevant Talkdesk team members continually informed throughout the hiring process
- Facilitate hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers
- Develop strong relationships with candidates and help them seamlessly integrate into the Talkdesk team and culture
- Degree in HR, Management, Social Sciences or similar area;
- 3+ years of progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full cycle recruiting
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for all levels within an organization, including senior management positions
- Experience negotiating complex employee compensation packages
- Good communication skills - fluent in English and Portuguese;
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to succeed in an environment with competing demands
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills and build strong, productive relationships
- A track record of demonstrating a strong work ethic, integrity, and personal accountability
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.