At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
- Meet and exceed quotas of new accounts added daily
- Research key target accounts and contacts
- Input key accounts into Salesforce for strategic outreach
- Strategize with the Sales Development and Account Executive teams to identify additional targets
- Participate in cross functional team meetings with the Sales Development and Account Executive teams
- Internalize the Talkdesk mission and vision
- Participate in regular company and office meetings to share progress, identify blockers and drive resolution
- Speak fluent Dutch
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Salesforce Experience preferred
- Self starter with a coachable personality
- Experience working with a team
- Highly organized professional with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work in an open office environment and to provide and receive feedback professionally
- Desire for continuous learning, improvement and overall career growth
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.