At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
If you're energetic, motivated to succeed and love working as a team this role is the perfect way to kick start your Sales career. Our growing Sales Development team are looking for someone to drive lead generation in France. You'll be set up for success from day one and encouraged to grow in your career with Talkdesk through continuous training and development. This role can be based in France or Portugal.
Hungry? Enthusiastic? Have transferable skills? Come join the rocket ship and enjoy the ride!
What you'll be doing
- Conduct daily cold-calling and online lead generation activities to maintain a funnel of active leads and follow-up as required
- Meet and exceed quotas of calls, presentations and sales qualified leads as set forth by the Sales Development Manager
- Manage prospects from lead generation through demos with the ability to articulate value proposition, navigate objections and foster relationships
- Work closely with the entire sales organisation to accelerate the sales cycle and to extend our reach into target accounts
- Conduct web and phone-based demos to drive customer acquisition
- Use Salesforce.com to maintain and report on SDR activity and metrics
- Fully-understand, articulate and sell all Talkdesk products & services
- Internalise the Talkdesk mission and vision
- Participate in regular company and office meetings to share progress, identify blockers and drive resolution
What we're looking for
- Fluent or native French speaker
- Some previous experience in Sales Development, Lead Generation, Sales, and/or Marketing preferred
- Some experience in a sales or goal oriented environment
- Experience with entering and managing lead data in a CRM system
- Experience with research, list building and cold calling of prospects
- Comfortable spending the majority of the workday on the phone with prospect contacts at all levels of the organisation (Analysts, Managers, Directors, VPs and C-level Executives)
- Ability to build successful client relationships and overcome objections/rejections over the phone
- Strong writing, presentation and communication skills
- Highly organised professional with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work in an open office environment and to provide and receive feedback professionally
- Desire for continuous learning, improvement and overall career growth
What we offer
- The chance to kick start your career in sales in a fast paced growing tech company
- Excellent compensation package including basic salary and opportunity to earn commission
- Flexible working with a remote based contract but also with the chance to work from our London office space
- Excellent team culture and chance to be a part of a great company story!
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.