At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $498 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
- Lead scoping and discovery sessions with sales and client teams to gain a deep understanding of business requirements
- Engage with clients to architect solutions that best meet needs including offering best practice recommendations, on-the-fly solution suggestions and relevant lines of questioning that may not have been prepared in advance of the conversation
- Create accurate Statements of Work and proposed solutions that encompass all requirements, deliverables, schedules, tasks, and pricing
- Partner closely with Talkdesk’s product, implementation and sales teams to identify issues, close gaps and continuously improve SOWs and the SOW process
- Gain a deep level of product knowledge and partner closely with product and engineering teams to identify product gaps and place new features & products on the roadmap
- Partner with sales, product, and engineering to help prioritize products and features based on client needs
- Effectively translate client requirements and program characteristics to internal stakeholders. Ensure the client’s goals align with Talkdesk’s product offering and implementation methodology.
- Help build out department methodology and tools to improve quality and efficiency
- Leverage strong technical acumen to identify process improvements and technical solutions
- 3-5 years of experience in Professional Services or Consulting, or 5 years of IT project management experience in a SaaS business
- Experience in CCaaS and UCaaS solutions
- Software implementation or coding experience is a plus
- Familiar with creating and managing Web Services (REST/SOAP/WSDL).
- A proven track record of managing and delivering IT projects for enterprise companies
- Engaging personality and possesses a true consulting approach and ability to communicate technical concepts to people of all backgrounds and skill levels
- A passion for helping people solve problems and proven ability to understand progressive technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Mature demeanor and positive attitude, as well as discretion and sensitivity when dealing with clients
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment
- Salesforce and other CRM experience preferred
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.