At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
- Lead Talkdesk’s Strategic customer implementation projects from kick-off to completion
- Define project scope, schedule project activities, and integrate those into the broader project plan with the customer project manager(s)
- Manage multiple customer projects simultaneously. Work with customers, partners, & internal solutions consultants to drive positive progress across multi-location & multi-phase deployments for all project related activities
- Proactively identify risks pertaining to time, scope, & budget. Develop comprehensive mitigation strategies with clear communication plan for all internal & external stakeholders
- Conduct regular status meetings with customers and team to assess progress against plan; performs re-forecasts of project variables as necessary throughout the project to ensure timeline adherence
- Conduct executive business reviews throughout the implementation with executive and senior leadership outlining projects status, open risks and project success dependencies
- Understand customer use cases, formulate best practices, and document requirements (functional and technical) needed to address client needs
- Partner with internal teams such as Product, Engineering, Support, etc. to ensure timely delivery of feature requests, bug fixes and support requests
- Participate in the sales cycle as necessary to formulate the delivery approach and develop a proposal/SOW
- Conduct post mortem with internal and external stakeholders to evaluate overall project performance. Lead root cause analysis discussion, formulate strategies for process improvement, and follow through
- Drive professional accountability for the overall success of the project, ensuring Key Performance Indicators are met
- 8+ years of experience managing technical projects, preferably client facing
- Proven experience working in a SaaS organization
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification or equivalent is desirable
- Bachelor's degree in client management, or significant professional experience in a Project Management role, MBA Degree preferred
- Engaging personality, polished verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to communicate and manage escalations and maintain C level relationships
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment, such as strong organization skills and business acumen
- Salesforce and other CRM experience preferred
- Fluency in written and spoken English, bilingual abilities a plus
- Travel requirement: up to 30%
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.