At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $498 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
- Ensure Talkdesk Professional Service teams are enabled to deliver exceptional implementations. Build a depth of knowledge in critical product & industry areas.
- Support our product team in designing, developing, & delivering new products & features
- Partner closely with Talkdesk’s product, implementation and sales teams to identify issues, close gaps and continuously improve Talkdesk products and deployment of products
- Lead discussions with sales, product, and engineering to help prioritize products and features within our product roadmaps, based on client needs
- Act as a Liaison between customers, internal services teams and product/engineering to to translate product functionality needs and requirements
- Engage with global, enterprise clients in partnership with Talkdesk Solution Engineers and Architects to consult, design, and architect solutions that best meet Client needs including best practice recommendations, on-the-fly solution suggestions and relevant lines of questioning that may not have been prepared in advance of the conversation
- Effectively translate client requirements and program characteristics to internal stakeholders. Ensure the client’s goals align with Talkdesk’s product offering and implementation methodology.
- Assist in the creation of accurate Statements of Work and proposed solutions that encompass all requirements, deliverables, schedules, tasks, and pricing.
- Lead Talkdesk Strategic implementations with new and existing customers including project management, gathering and documenting requirements (functional & technical), designing prototypes, configuring & integrating systems, building user acceptance testing guides, testing, and delivering training
- Assess company-wide developmental needs to drive training initiatives
- Create training material and programs that quickly transfer new and existing product knowledge to customers & employees
- Maintain current industry knowledge; work toward industry certifications (where applicable)
- Drive internal communication processes for product and/or feature releases for specified products
- Lead knowledge transfer sessions, as appropriate, for internal and implementation partner resources
- Work with the technical writing team to improve product documentation
- Act as a mentor to other members of the team enabling them to grow within the organization
- Work to improve operations, streamline work processes, and introduce innovation
- Leverage strong technical acumen to identify process improvements, technical solutions, and develop best practices and reusable tools
- Routinely report department activities and achievements
- Track time and resources at a project, training and engagement level to help long-term resource forecasting
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or significant professional experience in a technical role
- 8+ years of experience in APIs and Integration Technical and Consulting, Contact Center (voice and digital channels), & Professional Services in a fast paced SaaS business.
- A true consultative approach and ability to communicate technical concepts to people of all backgrounds and skill levels
- Experience in a hyper-growth, global organization preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills, organization skills and commitment to meeting deadlines
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods
- Mature demeanor and positive attitude, as well as discretion and sensitivity when interacting with clients. Client management experience highly valued
- Engaging personality, polished verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
- A passion for helping people solve problems and proven ability to understand and learn technological concepts
- Highly organized self-starter that seeks challenging opportunities
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment
- Fluency in written and spoken English, bilingual abilities a plus
- Travel requirement: up to 30%
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.