At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
- Assess company-wide developmental needs to drive training initiatives;
- Identify and create suitable training solutions for employees & partners in critical product areas;
- Assist in providing informed recommendations concerning department offerings, direction, and growth; capture and channel customer feedback to Product Managers, Marketing, and Development as appropriate;
- Provide dynamic and interactive instructor‐led, live and remote training sessions;
- Track time and resources at a project, training and engagement level to help long-term resource forecasting;
- Drive internal communication processes for product and/or feature releases for specified products;
- Create training material and programs that quickly transfer new and existing product knowledge to customers & employees
- Be the voice of our customers to product;
- Act as a Liaison between customers, internal services teams and product/engineering to to translate product functionality needs and requirements;
- Effectively translate client requirements and program characteristics to internal stakeholders. Ensure the client’s goals align with Talkdesk’s product offering and implementation methodology;
- Lead Talkdesk implementations with new and existing customers including project management, gathering and documenting requirements (functional & technical), designing prototypes, configuring & integrating systems, building user acceptance testing guides, testing, and delivering training;
- Lead knowledge transfer sessions, as appropriate, for internal and implementation partner resources;
- Work with the technical writing team to improve product documentation;
- Mentor colleagues in their delivery of end‐user education and manage consistent delivery across resources;
- Work to improve operations, streamline work processes, and introduce innovation;
- Leverage strong technical acumen to identify process improvements, technical solutions, and develop best practices and reusable tools;
- Act as a mentor to other members of the team enabling them to grow within the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or significant professional experience in a technical role;
- 3+ years of experience in Professional Services/Consulting roles or 5+ years in IT Applications Development/Software Product Development or similar role in a fast paced SaaS business;
- Experience in a hyper-growth, global organization preferred;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong presentation skills, organization skills and commitment to meeting deadlines;
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods;
- Experience implementing or integrating with CRMs (Salesforce, Zendesk and other) and/or Contact Center Solutions preferred;
- A true consultative approach and ability to communicate technical concepts to people of all backgrounds and skill levels;
- Mature demeanor and positive attitude, as well as discretion and sensitivity when interacting with clients. Client management experience highly valued;
- Engaging personality, polished verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail;
- A passion for helping people solve problems and proven ability to understand and learn technological concepts;
- Highly organized self-starter that seeks challenging opportunities.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.