In the Unified Communications Business Unit you will find a welcoming, motivated, and collaborative team environment. We thrive to improve & innovate with every product release and customer integration, and have fun while getting better.
Our unit is responsible for the UCaaS & CPaaS products at Talkdesk including carrier management and voice integrations. Our focus is on building a global voice network that has maximum uptime, global reach, and excellent voice quality.
We envision business communications to be easy and uncomplicated to deploy and use. And to bring customer care & back-office teams together in a seamless and frictionless way.
Part of the UCaaS team, the xConnect Product Manager owns both product development and operations of our Voice Infrastructure. This person should be an expert in the field of SIP, WebRTC, SBCs, Global Carriers, PBX infrastructure, and bespoke customer environments.
- Co-develop a Product Strategy for xConnect Products
- Collaborate with the engineering team to develop & define product definition, as well as building an elastic and flexible infrastructure.
- Work with customers and all customer-facing organizations to plan and prioritize roadmap features and feature requests
- Manage internal stakeholder relationships including Customer Success, Sales, Professional Services and Tech Support.
- Manage dependencies with other product areas
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape and evaluate market trends to better inform product development
- Partner with Product Marketing to develop comprehensive go-to-market strategies for impactful product launches and market releases
- 4+ years experience owning an entire Product category and it’s lifecycle
- Experience working on Unified Communication and CPaaS products in product management, engineering or consulting roles.
- Strong technical background while working for a company with a world-class enterprise SaaS solution that has scaled successfully through rapid growth
- Excellent people management skills; experience hiring, onboarding and training a remote team is preferred
- Understand the development and implementation of large-scale, complex applications in a call center technology environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.